Thursday, March 16, 2006

You know what I miss?

The Olive Garden

Used to be my favourite place to eat in Ottawa. Before they took them out of Eastern Ontario everywhere. Why did they have to go? :'(

The all u can eat soups, the BREADSTICKS, the pasta wasn't bad either. Wasn't that pricey but felt like an upscale place, much more so than East Sides' or something like that.

Last time I was at one was in Florida, May 2004. I've had a hankerin' for the O.G. last few days. Might have to take a roadtrip to the States before I get the shakes. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ Alley said...

OLIVE GARDEN!!!!
3147 ERIE BLVD EAST
SYRACUSE NY 13214

I have to go to Syracuse, or Buffalo, but I like Syracuse better. I have to go to Davids Bridal to get my dress for SARA's wedding!! OLIVE GARDEN ROAD TRIP!!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Ooooooooooooh I want Olive Garden too.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

I have to agree, a road trip may be in order.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home