Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Been feeling better last couple of days

It's amazing the effect music can have on you. Just sitting around and listening to my favourite tunes, something I used to do ALL THE TIME is having a great effect on my mood. Well, that and the rye I've been drinking. ;)

Lesson learned, don't distance yourself from the things you like to do. No matter how guilty it might make you feel.

Oh, and another note, I'm loving having the Taco Bell open now. Although they don't seem to know how to make a real cheesy chili burrito. I think I'm going to have to check if it's even on their menu anymore.

7 Comments:

Blogger Henly said...

Ok, I promise I'll cut out the rye and stick with the Bailey's in my coffee at work. :P

But I ain't budging on Taco Bell! I'm a good boy with food 90% of the time, my weight is currently not an issue (lightest I've been in 3 years right now) and dammit it's tasty. Twice a week at most, I promise. :)

A great song to listen to loud: Bodies - Drowning Pool

A song that's not so great loud:
Money Changes Everything - Cyndi Lauper

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Glad you're feeling better, although you're on the road to drunken tubbiness what with your two newfound hobbies.

10:57 AM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

Starting to sound like the old Henly, although I wouldn't really know cause you never call.......*sniff*..... I am forced to live in a Taco free land up North, and that suits me just fine. And me and Mr Jim Beam/CC have a close personal relationship, so if you ever wanna come visit, we'll save a spot for you at the bar.....
LOVE YA!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Heh, it's been a long while since I've gone to a bar just to drink, maybe I'll have to put that on my "to-do" list. ;)

Luckily, the Brig is within walking distance!

8:52 AM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:06 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

Just make sure when you go to the bar you don't choke on a lime sucker.....

2:18 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Yeah, I meant the sit-down type too. The kind the really allows you to focus on your drinking. :)

Ouch! Lime sucker barb! :p

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home