Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kitty Cat Song, Daddy?

Everytime Jade sees me at the computer she asks to see this.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittycat.php

She then proceeds to dance around the room, giggling like crazy.

My brother did the same thing when he saw it the first time (he's 38).

In other news, Jade's new hobby is put a bag over her head and wander around the house (and people ask me why I still have a baby gate at the top of the stairs). It's quite the sight, I'll have to record it.

Thx to Sara and Scott, for showing me this originally!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott!!


Crystal has seen it a bunch of times and still reacts the same as Jade!!! LOL

Must be funny.... I guess :p

LOL

10:18 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Haha, I can see Crystal doing that!!

She's such a Jeckyl and Hyde, that one.

When we doing karaoke next? :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

DUDE I WANNA KARAOKE!!!!
And WHAT is your child doing with a BAG ON HER HEAD!!! IT BETTER NOT BE PLASTIC!!! BAAAAD DADDY!!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

So I was trying to watch this in the library at school, and there was no sound, and i was STILL PEEING MY PANTS LAUGHING!! THEN i discovered there are HEADPHONES!! After numerous attempts to plug them in I got it THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!!! I was laughing so loud, I was almost asked to leave the library!! Two of my classmates had to come over and laugh their asses off too......that was a great day!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I agree with DJ Alley...but damn you Henly...that song has been stuck in my head for days!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Bwahaha... my evil plan has worked!

It has been infecting me for weeks, and now that I was passed it on to the unsuspecting masses, the curse is lifted... somewhat.

"And I dance, dance, dance and I dance, dance, dance!"

Ah, geez.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home