Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Belinda Stronach and... who??? Oh lord...

For those that have been living avoiding news today....

Belinda and Domi

Good lord. Why would either one want to get involved here? Domi just started a new job with TSN and Belinda was aiming to run for freaking Prime Minister!

Also, Belinda is a ... great looking woman. (I'm going to be polite since now I think I have a shot with her!) She could have any number of men in this country or others. Why Tie freaking Domi? Especially when he's separated from his wife with kids? In her position??

The point of discussion I'd like to raise:

Is that it for Belinda's political career? Is she now destined to be a Rink Rat?

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ said...

I think the how of this situation is extremely important to the judgement that the Canadian people come to.

Puck Bunny or Rink Rat.

I'm more inclined to say Puck Bunny as I have a funny feeling she didn't meet him while he was coming off the ice.

What that said, however, there's no quibbling about Tie Domi's title here ... BASTARD!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home