Monday, January 16, 2006

It's official

I am now of the official marital status of 'separated'.

End of one chapter, beginning of another. What a wacky 3 years this has been.

Last night hit home a bit when I came home to find that things had been moved out. A home loses something when there are blank spaces where paintings, photos used to be. The empty spot in the living room where the couch used to be looks fairly odd too. Good thing I have 3 more downstairs!

What really sucks I probably won't be in a position to start buying stuff to fill the blank spaces for quite a while, as I've got a lot of debt to work off first.

Anyhow, thx for all that have helped me through this. I've managed to come out of it with a somewhat positive outlook on my new arrangements.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Alley said...

I am really sorry things turned out like they did for you Henly. I hope you can move forward and have the wonderful life I know you deserve. Best wishes for the future. Your friends are all here for you whenever you need us.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home