Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Survey Time

I recently found out that a certain relative of mine takes *2* hours to get ready in the morning, so she gets up at 5:30 frackin AM in order to leave the house by 7:30AM. I thought this was crazy. Granted, I am a guy and she's got super long hair that she washes every day. But 2 hours? Every day? That's a big chunk of your day gone! So I'm in debate with my bro about a couple of things. He seems to think most women DO wash their hair every day. In my experience, that is incorrect.

So my survey (directed mostly to women) asks two questions:

1) Do you wash your hair every day (word day)?
2) How long does it take you to get ready and out the door on a typical morning?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes to the hair
usually 1/2 hour to get ready.
2 hrs!! that's a bit excessive I would say

2:25 PM  
Blogger ElaineMI said...

I had a sister n law that used to take 4 hrs. But then, she was in this total Gothe look. I don't know why, it didn't look good on her. Takes me 1/2, from shower to dry hair. Out the door. Yes, I wash my hair every day. Otherwise, I'd scare small children and old people by the way it sticks out all over the place.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Ah, Goth.

Those who know me well know that I'm a sucker for the Goth look. But that's irrelevent to the point of this survey. :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger ElaineMI said...

Pasty white skin with vibrant red hair? Oh well, no accounting for taste. hehehe

5:06 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Absolutely! Sounds like an ex-girlfriend of mine! :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

1) Nope, don't wash my hair daily because it just gets too dry and frizzy if I do (it's very fine and tangles easily).

2) It takes me a little over an hour to get ready but I read email and read the news before I leave the house in that time.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I wash my hair every other day. Like Heather, my hair is too fine and will dry out and get unruly if I clean it every day.

As for getting ready in the morning, I'm NOT a morning person, so the faster, the better. It takes me about 20 minutes, but I do also watch about 5-10 minutes of CTV Newsnet while getting ready.

11:35 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

Again, it all comes down to the hair thing....I go to the gym as much as I can and if I didn't shower everyday, I wouldn't have any friends....And my hair is thin, so looks greasy if I don't wash everyday...Boo urns. And yeah 20 minutes MAX, unless I have a hot date....which is NEVER!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home