Saturday, November 04, 2006

I missed my chance!!

Apparently in attendance last week at Fratelli's in Kanta, less than 10 minutes from my house, was....

Belinda Stronach!

It's almost as if she's been reading my blog! From Tuesday, September 26th:

"Also, Belinda is a ... great looking woman. (I'm going to be polite since now I think I have a shot with her!)"

That must be it. She read that, saw my handsome pic and figured: "He's right, I could do so much better!" She arranged a trip to Kanata, figuring I would hear about it, show up, and create one of those "chance encounters". I can understand why she couldn't email me, there needs to be discretion especially after everything that's happened. However, I didn't find out until WAY after the fact!

So Belinda, please try again. You could even create your own anonymous gmail account (I could suggest liberalpuckbunny@gmail.com) and contact me that way. I look forward to speaking with you!!





(Note: This posting is entirely meant in jest. I have no delusions about Ms. Stronach persuing me. I'm just poking fun at mostly myself. Don't sue me.)

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ said...

liberalpuckbunny@gmail.com

Totally beats hobotalk@sympatico.ca for best e-mail address EVER.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HENLY!!

It's me! Belinda!

I love you!!!!!

And I love the Hobo too. Peter McKay and Tie Domi were mere place fillers compared to the wonderfulness of YOU. Meet me at Taco Bell. I hope we can share a Chili Cheese Burrito and moment.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Henly said...

Eventually, I gotta know who wrote that. That's the funniest thing ever.

Well done. :)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home