Monday, January 15, 2007

I just don't get it...

I usually keep an open mind about stuff and almost always respect the opinions of others. But this past week, I've been made aware of an issue that I just can't relate to at all. And in vey not typical Scott behaviour, I really think something is wrong with these people. What am I referring to, you ask?

Guys that *prefer* short hair on women.

For definition's sake, let's say short implies above the chin.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all women with short hair look BAD, I know many with short hair that look great. It's simply that I feel it would look better long, that's all.

I've had two female friends this week tell me that their partners (to keep things as generic and anonymous as possible) have either asked them to cut it short or implied that they prefer it cut short. These women have gorgeous long hair and they like it long. For the life of me I can't figure out why their guys want to ruin it. My only guess is that they're thinking "Now that she's mine, I'll try to make her look like as much like a boy as possible so no other man wants her.. bwahahahaha" but that just seems silly.

I know 80% or more of my readership is female, so it'll be a challenge to get a guy's opinion on the matter.. but could someone try to explain to me why a guy would like such short hair (remember, above the chin) on a woman?



By the way, your hair looks great, Leslie. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long hair is good.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r probably gay

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home