Thursday, November 30, 2006

All she... wants is....

Jade's been coming up with ideas of what she might like for Xmas. My hopes of her growing up a tomboy are diminishing rapidly, as she definitely has an affinity for girly toys.

She has a tendency to pull things out of the air, so some of her ideas I have to laugh off. Recently, she asked for a pony. Not that usual, sure. Oh, but it had to be a pink pony. Of course, pink being her favourite colour. Should still be doable. Also, it needed to be a baby pony "with a bubba" (soother). Ok, now you're just being silly Jade. Ponies don't have bubbas.

When my brother asked me for gift ideas for Jade, I jokingly added the mythical pony to my list. A day later, my brother replies to me with this:



Behold, the My Little Pony Good Morning Sunshine pony.
















Well spank my ass and call me Charlie, she wasn't making it up. There IS a pink baby pony with a bubba. She must have seen the commercial. I guess that's what TV advertising is supposed to do, huh?

Unfortunately, the pony has really poor reviews. It apparently has a habit of breaking down the day after it's bought. Toys 'r us has apparently noticed, as they are clearing them out at 50% off.

I'll just have to get Jade a unicorn instead. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home