Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Gack! I need a new car!

Ok, I've had it.

I can't tolerate driving an automatic anymore.

For those that don't know, I used to drive a nice sporty Acura Integra. Zoom Zoom! Of course, that was in the B.B. era (Before Baby). I learned to drive standard on that car and quickly fell in love with it. Of course, I had to sell and buy something more baby friendly, Sara's favourite hearse lookalike: The PT Cruiser. It's an "OK" car, but it just doesn't "go" and seems to suck up gas like crazy.

So last night I borrowed my Dad's civic for a few minutes. It's standard, so it reminded me how much FUN driving can be. So yeah, I've got to rid of that PT. I obviously can't get another sports car, still has to be somewhat baby friendly.

I'm open to suggestions!!

Oh, and Sara, I saw a car this week that looks more like a hearse than the PT. You'd love it. I'll try to find you a pic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I'd say go with a Honda Civic.
Responsible, good on gas, don't break down, and good resale value

7:09 AM  
Blogger Henly said...

Hmm, you know a Matrix is still probably "too big" than what I'm looking for now, as weird as that sounds. Sure, I'll need a 4 door car.. but Jade will soon outgrow her highchair and other baby items, and I don't have Zoe to worry about anymore, so cargospace isn't that big of a deal. Honestly, as sad as it sounds, I might have to go the Civic route, for the smart reasons Sara provided. Maybe the parents will sell me theirs? :p

1:44 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

Dude I love the Mazda 3, but apparently it sucks....I have to say though, my parents and everyone I know loves Their Toyota Carolla. I KNOW!! But it has GREAT gas Milleage, looks ok, and has GREAT resale value, and you can drive those Toyota's into the GROUND!!!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah crap, I made a nice post about a car for you and then put it in Jade's Bday thread. Check it.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home