Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy birthday Jade-a-roo!


My little girl turned 2 on Sunday... so much fun! She was old enough this time round to understand that the party was all about her and that everyone that showed up was going to have presents for her! :) So of course, she was all about "Want presents! Plleeease??"

Then when she saw the cake.. hoo boy... :) She actually blew out her own candle!!

Thx all who made it out.. you really made her day special. It was really cool how she went around to each and every person and gave them all a hug. I was especially touched when she got to me and said "Thank you, Daddy."

Here's a picture of my sweetie in her glory.... she's my world.

By the way, I'm slowly but surely uploading ALL of her pics to Yahoo, so soon I'll be able to let in whoever wants to see them all.



5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Who knew you could post a picture of her that was cuter than the butterfly one! She's a cutie!

7:02 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, check the Mazda RX-8. Yes, I imagine you're saying "That's totally sports car!" True enough, look at it


But then look at the "suicide" hidden rear doors allowing ample baby access

Check all the pics.. The website is www.familycar.com for cryin' out loud. DOI IT!

2:55 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

I'll have to agree. How hot would you look in that car with Jade in the back, sunglasses on, wind in her hair......Definetly chick magnet....

4:22 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

RX8 would be pretty sweet I have to agree...

Although I'm not sure how much having Jade in the backseat would make me a chick magnet! :)

Oh, and Alli.. I probably would have kept your comment this time.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home