Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sleeper Cell

So there's this series I've been watching on The Movie Network (TMN). Thankfully it's been on their on Demand service so I haven't had to catch it at any particular time.

After 10 episodes, I'm hooked. Ok, I was hooked after about 2 episodes.

Premise: It follows a terrorist cell in LA, preparing for the next Sept. 11. The catch? One of them is an undercover FBI.

Phenomenal story, EXCELLENT acting. And because it airs on showtime, there's violence, swearing, etc. Makes it more authentic.

If you get a chance to catch it (from the beginning, no point trying to figure out what's going on halfway through), do it. If it comes out on DVD, I'm pretty sure I'm buying it.

Doesn't the lead look like Darwin from CSI?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1013003/

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ Alley said...

Darwin from CSI?? I'm sure you meant Warrick. But I won't hold it against you.....

9:27 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Warrick, yes Warrick. Sorry!

Darwin is this other guys character name in Sleeper Cell.

Oh, and apparently it doesn't look like it's going to be picked up for a second season, which baffles me.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home