Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jade vs. The Dinosaurs!

As most of you know, Jade loves dinosaurs. The only thing that comes close to her love of dinosaurs is her odd obsession with aliens.

A few weekends ago me, Jade and my folks went to the Museum of Nature, which had just unveiled their new dinosaur exhibit and a small part of the new mammals exhibit. They've done an excellent job with the dinosaurs. Many more skeletons and displays, plus they've added a bunch of life-size models which Jade was really into.



Typical kid, she wanted to touch everything. :)





They also have a listening post where you can get a description of the scene they have set up with the models. Sharptooths coming in to attack the Three-Horns and such. (Pick up that reference!)



They also have an exhibit on Einstein which was kind of cool. Maybe not as much for a 2 year old, but she liked the giant head.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least now I can stop blaming the baby fever on Dave's friend and his wife and blame you now. She's adorable Henly!

8:49 PM  
Blogger ~ said...

Why must you put my uterus through this hell! I swear if I ever meet Jade I may lose control and swallow Jade whole.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Leslie may be more like Harper than she's willing to admit...

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home