Saturday, November 11, 2006

Now I'm *GLAD* I didn't buy G'n'R' tickets!

Guns n Roses tickets went on sale for the Ottawa show a couple months ago. To give some background, I was ALL about GnR in high school, especially since I was in a garage band and we hammered out (ok, tried. We were young!) a bunch of GnR tunes. I hummed and hahhed about going, because I knew it was only Axl, and MY GnR includes Duff, Slash and Izzy, or at least 2 of the 3. Ultimately, I decided not to go.

And now, I hear they cancelled a show in Maine. For what reason? They weren't allowed to drink on stage.

Sounds like Axl is back to his asshole ways. He blames the fire marshalls for the cancellation, but c'mon! Is it more important to drink on stage or to please your freakin' fans that put down good coin to see you play? Ever hear about drinking BEFORE the show? Are you that caught up in your image (or obsessed with booze) that the idea of performing without a beer in your hand is too much?

Axl, beneath your "bad" image, you're nothing but a Mariah Carey category diva.

Good lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara and Scott said...

DUDE!

When are they coming? That sucks, I totally would have gone with you.

To me, GnR is all Axl. Anyone can play guitar or drums, but nobody sings quite like W. Axl Rose :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger DJ Alley said...

I used to LOVE him!! But i had to kill him...

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home