Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Speaking of Transformers... (geek time)

Ok, Noel you opened the door by mentioning Transformers in yesterday's post. :)

I can now confess that I too, was a big Transformers fan. In fact, I've still got 50+ (complete with boxes) in the closet of my parents house. I will also confess that I'm very excited about the live action Transformers movie due out next summer. And, I must confess, I find these really, really cool:

Transformers Alternators

They are miniature replicas of actual cars that still transform. How cool is that! What almost seems meant to be is that they have a RX-8 / Shockwave (called Shockblast due to trademark issues)! It's not only the car I eventually want, but in the right colour and it transforms into my favourite Transformer!

So.. if anyone's looking for Xmas gift ideas for me.... ;)

Oh, and this would definitely be a ME toy, not a Jade toy. (Sidebar: Is that wrong?)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ said...

Henly: Glad I could inspire you to post. And while I'm glad the Transformers have adapted for today's kids (with their damn music and their TV), I still yearn for the day a kid will want an Optimus Prime or a Bumblebee instead of a Digimon or whatever.

As for the fact that it would be a "ME" toy, be strong brother. Boys love toys and we're not about to apologize. If women love purses or shoes or pink Razr phones, then dammit we can love video games and action figures! Stand tall!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home